A paved walking trail with two pedestrian bridges has been completed and extends a mile around the lake. Canoes and kayaks are welcome but they will have to be carried from the parking area.
No motorized boats or other craft of any kind are allowed. Please abide by Arkansas fishing and boating rules and practice common-sense safety habits.
It is prohibited for any kind of motorized vehicle to be on the trails to include ATVs, UTVs and scooters.
Family and Community Fishing Pond Regulations:
Family and Community Fishing locations are open to fishing with rod or pole only. Anglers 16 and older must have a valid license to fish. Anglers 16 and older must have a trout permit in addition to their license to keep trout.
A Handicapped-Accessible fishing pier is available.
Daily Limits: 3-catfish, 5-trout, 25-bream
- Largemouth bass must be released immediately into the water.
- Open to fishing with a handheld rod or pole only.
- Individuals 16 and older must have a fishing license.
- Trout permits are required if any trout are retained.
- Janet Huckabee Arkansas River Valley Nature Center (1.5 mi.)
- The Darby House (1.6 mi.)
- Ben Geren Tennis Center (2.1 mi.)
Free parking is available on site.