301 Parker Avenue Fort Smith, AR 72901
On October 6-7, 2018, the Fort Smith National Historic Site will be hosting the inaugural Fort Smith Fall Festival.
Programs will include vendors, food trucks, living history encampments, historical vignettes, an antique tractor show, Judge Parker's birthday (free cake and ice cream!) kids games, face painting and much much more!
The whole family will find something fun to do during the city's largest historical event of the year!
Fort Smith National Historic Site
- Rifle Regiment and early fort encampments including rifle demonstrations, soap making
- Mexican War Encampments: Infantry and Dragoons with mounted sword demonstrations
- Officer's Wive's Garden: garden tours
- Civil War Infantry encampments with musket demonstrations
- Civil War Cavalry encampments with sword and horse programs
- Civil War Artillery encampments with cannon firing demonstrations
- Deputy Marshal Encampments
- 'Fashion a the Fort' Fashion show at
12pmon Oct. 6
- Belle Starr Trial Reenactment at
2pmon Oct. 7
- Historical Lectures and programs both days
- Free entrance to the museum!
- Fort Smith Museum of History
- Museum Tours on Oct. 6
- Judge Parker's Birthday--Cake and Ice Cream with museum entrance at
2pmon Oct. 6
Fort Smith Trolley Museum
- Trolley Rides
- Antique engine and tractor show on Oct. 6
- Vendors selling arts, crafts, clothing, old west memorabilia, etc
- Old West gunfights on
- In the parking lot of the Fort Smith Museum of History and Judgment Town
* Please confirm directly with the promoter or box office to ensure event details have not changed.