121 Riverfront Drive Fort Smith, AR 72901
The mission of the Peacemaker Music & Arts Fest is to bring a diverse cultural, musical and artistic experience to Downtown Fort Smith. The event is dedicated to the enhancement of cultural experiences and improving the quality of life for residents, businesses and visitors alike. The Peacemaker music and arts festival is committed to being a forum for local, regional and national acts and artists. The Peacemaker Music & Arts Fest was created to expand people’s cultural knowledge by offering a diverse experience of multiple genres of music including country, rock, bluegrass, gospel, and blues acts.
THE CADILLAC THREE
RAY WYLIE HUBBARD
Friday April 6th, 2018)
VIP 2-DAY FESTIVAL PASS ($175)
- Reserved area at the front of the stage
- VIP parking
- VIP check-in
- VIP exclusive liquor tent (hard liquor will only be sold in the VIP area)
- VIP Bathrooms
- The first 100 VIP tickets sold receive an exclusive bag of “Peacemaker Swag”, received at check-in.
EARLY BIRD 2-DAY FESTIVAL PASS ($45)
Includes Admission to both days of The Peacemaker Festival.
SINGLE DAY FESTIVAL PASS – $39
Admission to one day of The Peacemaker Festival.
Note that no packages will be mailed and all ticket purchases are non-refundable. Peacemaker Festival will take place rain or shine. Performances may be postponed or canceled if weather conditions are deemed unsafe. Performers and performance times are subject to change without notice
• All ages welcome
• Ages 10 and under are free
• Park gates open at 4:00 p.m. both days
• Everyone subject to search upon entry
• No Re-entry
• No refunds or exchanges
• All sales are final
• Rain or shine event
• Line up and set times subject to change
• Festival ends by or before midnight both days
• Only Peacemaker Bucks can be used for alcohol
• All vendors will use ONLY Peacemaker Bucks
• No fighting, taunting, threatening remarks or gestures
• No unauthorized/unlicensed vendors
• No unauthorized solicitations, flyers, sampling or
• All park rules must be followed
HANDICAP PARKING: Handicap parking spaces are located in the main parking directly in front of the gate entrance to the park. Please ask the parking attendant to direct you to handicap parking, which is available on a first-come-first-served basis. We ask for the cooperation of our guests in displaying valid permanent or temporary handicap decals or plates.
SERVICE ANIMALS: Service dogs are permitted in all facilities and on the grounds of the Peacemaker Festival. Service dogs must be leashed, harnessed or otherwise tethered and under the handler's control.
ATM’S AND CONCESSIONS: Fully accessible ATMs and concessions will be located throughout the park. If assistance is required, please see a festival staff member.
Audio recording devices
Professional photo/video cameras
Balloons, balls, inflatable balls, Frisbees
Chains or chain wallets
Drugs and drug paraphernalia
Drones, remote control aircraft, toys or cars
Fireworks, explosives, flammable liquids
High-back lawn chairs or lounge chairs
Metal folding chairs
Weapons of any kind (includes pocket knives, pepper spray, etc.)
Outside food or beverage
* Please confirm directly with the promoter or box office to ensure event details have not changed.