4400 Midland Blvd. Fort Smith, AR 72904
Since 1933, Fort Smith has been home to one of Arkansas’ most exciting rodeos. Each year, cowboys from all over the world compete for one of largest prize purses in Arkansas at the Old Fort Days Rodeo held at Kay Rodgers Park!
You’ll see some the rankest bulls and broncs in America. Events include Saddle Bronc Riding, Bull Riding, Bareback Riding, Calf Roping, Barrel Racing, Wild Horse Racing and Steer Wrestling. Bring the whole family and enjoy free entertainment on the Choctaw Casino stage and nightly performances by the Old Fort Days Dandies!
PLUS, don't forget to be in downtown Fort Smith by 10 a.m. on May 28th as we kick off the event with the Old Fort Days Rodeo Parade!
- Advance Online: $12 Adults; $6 Children (Ages 3-11)
- Day of Show: $15 Adults; $8 Children (Ages 3-11)
- $2 Off on Monday Night with valid Military ID
- $7 All Tickets on Tuesday/Wednesday (Family Nights)
Elite Seats Super Fan VIP Tickets: $100
Only 6 tickets will be sold each night. Must be 21 years or older. Tickets must be purchased at the Kay Rodgers Park ticket office.
- VIP seat above the bucking shoots
- Gold Nugget Room access (drinks & dinner)
- Behind the chute access (up close with the Cowboys)
- Swag Bag (includes 3 drink tickets, t-shirt & more)
- Special VIP commemorative lanyard
- VIP parking pass
* Please confirm directly with the promoter or box office to ensure event details have not changed.